Friday, October 5, 2012

Swelltide.

Hypomanic. Tired. Irritable. Lonely. My mind is racing, and I can't concentrate.

So much to be done. I have a few papers to write and some physics homework due this week. A big paper due for bio. I've been working on it all the best that I can. Days like today have me questioning my decision to not put in for a student with disability. Not really sure what the school would do for me anyway.

I have been questioning my capabilities with school. I have not done nearly as well as I thought that I would. My grades are not what I want. I don't have the time to dedicate to school like I should. Still trying to work as much as I can. I hope it gets better. A little organization would help some-- but mostly I just need to buckle down. I need to make the time. Regardless of my mood. Regardless of how I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment