Thursday, October 18, 2012

Swelltide.

A long week, and maybe not over for me yet. A mid-term and two tests-- I have had very little sleep. An average of maybe three or four hours. The school part, though is over. I might have to work this weekend-- which, I really kind of hope doesn't happen. I could really use a break.

Spent some time talking to my mom on the phone this morning when I was driving down to school.       Says that she can tell a difference-- that I've appeared to be much more stable. We didn't really talk about it in depth.

I have been feeling better. I have been handling stress much better.  I have felt better, and I haven't been losing a lot of sleep. Still not eating as much I should, but that has more to do with school. Things are well for me at the moment.

My grades are improving, I think. I've been keeping up with things, for the most part. Just hope things stay this way for as long as they can.


No comments:

Post a Comment