Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Swelltide.

We have weathered the storm fairly well. A lot of rain, but no flooding and unlike a lot of people on the east coast, we have power. Have spent the last couple of days at the resort where my girlfriend works, eating pizza and watching television. School closed yesterday and today-- so, I have had a little bit of a break, after having a few days off last week. It has been nice, but I am spending today trying to catch up on the homework that I should have been doing.

Going through another sleepless period and might try taking my medication earlier in the day to see if that helps. And, not sleeping well. Went to bed last night fairly early last night but woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep. A couple of nights before last night, I didn't head to bed until well after three in the morning. Just not tired, and I have given up completely on trying to make myself sleep. It just frustrates me.



No comments:

Post a Comment