Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Swelltide.

I never meant to go so long without writing. Things have been hectic. Busy. I've been trying to keep on top of everything. Trying to keep up.

Not that I had done that great of a job with it.

I have been so bummed today. Bummed the last couple of days. Part of my natural mood-cycle, but also, I've gotten a couple of lower-than-expected grades-- especially considering the amount of time that I've put into everything.

It all builds on itself. Little sleep, and stress. A heavy class-load and doing badly. I've fought off the self-doubt and the questioning my abilities as a student, my intellect, until the last couple of days. So, I'm in a small slump and am trying my best to roll with the punches.

Things have been fantastic with my parents. They have agreed to let us stay here for rent free for a while. No guilt trips. No passive-aggressiveness. It has been one big thing to not have to worry about. It has also helped, not having to carry around resentment and hurt anymore. I hadn't really realized how much negative bullshit had built up inside me over the last couple of years.

Well, going to head to bed in the next couple of minutes so that I can get up early and study, study, study.

No comments:

Post a Comment