Sunday, December 9, 2012

Swelltide.

My head feels a little strange today. Like, I've been on the verge of a migraine that hasn't come. Let's hope it stays that way.

Should be studying. A hundred things that I could be doing. Just don't feel like it. Final exams this week. I am oddly calm about it all, but will probably do what I normally do-- which is mostly nothing until the day before and then freak out because I am not prepared. The things I do to myself...

I am really looking forward to a new year. A fresh start. Getting somewhere. A short break coming up after finals. I can paint and write and read for fun! Only two weeks until the new semester, but so what? I am going to spend some time doing whatever it is that I want. Maybe try to pick up some hours at work. Maybe not.

Anyway, nothing new to report really. Just a lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment