Thursday, March 21, 2013

Swelltide.

In the mood for a quick post. 

I have been in a terrible mood the last three or four days. Irritable. Anxious. Tired. Typical, normal bi-polar off his meds stuff. I have attempted to contact the psychiatrist, several times actually, without getting a response. Which, is fine. I need the medication, which is becoming more obvious, but I also want to have an honest conversation about the cost of drugs, and whether there is a generic or combination of generics that I could be taking. Doctors don't really like having to have the conversation about the cost of drugs, in my experience. So, I'll be finding a new doc soon.

School is going much better. I've been busy, but feel like I'm finally catching up. I feel far more hopeful about it than I have since I started. Been hitting the books really hard, and am finally getting to grades that show the amount of effort that I've put into it. 

So, I'm well. Busy. Still off the medication. Still fighting with myself to get things done. That's it really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment