Monday, July 15, 2013

swelltide.

Our friend has taken the kids and left us the house to ourselves tonight. I have blown off work to enjoy the peace and quiet until the girlfriend comes home.

The whole situation is too much for me. This girl is attempting to 'work things out' with the newest baby daddy. They communicate over text messages and haven't had a real phone conversation with each other since she has been staying with us. This guy is nearly ten years older than her and he acts like a child. They both do.

I don't know the protocol here. It really isn't my place to say anything about her personal life, right? Over the weekend she spent the night with this guy, who doesn't want her living with him-- and they had unprotected sex. When I learned this... I was so angry that I couldn't see straight. So, we let her stay with us, for an indefinate period of time, so that she can make the same mistakes over again? Meanwhile, we get stuck watching her kids for the night??

Not anymore.

But, how do I comment on the situation without interfering into her personal life?

I have spent the last few days trying to maintain. To stay calm. Noise. Crying. Mess. Clutter. Have been irritable and tired. At least tonight I might get lucky and then get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment