Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Swelltide.

Class C flip out last night. Could not sleep and was getting frustrated. Punched the pillow a few times. Tossed and turned all night, and wanted to scream or put my fist through a wall, which I couldn't do because there were kids asleep downstairs.

I have been in a terrible mood the last couple days, just wanting some space; some peace and quiet. Some privacy. The ability to walk around in my underwear, if I wanted to.

Our roomate has taken it upon herself to clean up the basement with the intention to put the kids down there at night, which I learned about from my girlfriend before heading to bed. I tell them, "You can't do that." It is damp and there is mold. The renovation inspection says it is not liveable space. There is a reason that no one else has a basement in this area. It is just too damp... She says, "Well we need to figure something out."

No. She needs to figure something out. Like, her own house. Like not sitting around all day causing drama with the kid's dad on Facebook. Like focusing on what is best for here children. I would want better if it were my own kids but what do I know? Sleeping on an air matress...

Again, I find myself in a situation where I feel like I can't say much. When I cannot sleep, it would be nice juat to lay down on my own damn couch.

That is where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment