Friday, May 18, 2012

Swelltide.

Goodmorning, world! Crazy world.

It is like the Matrix-- it is not the spoon that's bending.

My mind is bending.

I gather that my therapist doesn't buy into the concept of illness like others do. Illness is a symptom of some kind of emotion that is unexpressed, hidden or repressed. I don't know that I subsrcibe to that concept myself-- but, it is a beautiful idea when you really think about it.

Even my opinions are bipolar. I am attracted to many new-age ideas and concepts but am equally skeptical of them. I want God to exist, but doubt he does. I want to believe in things like fate, heaven, an afterlife but can't. I am equal parts-- superstition and rationality. Logic and feeling.

I know all about repression. I don't speak for days on end, though I want to. I have many carry-over issues from childhood but don't like to acknowledge them. I feel so much love for some people but can't say it, express it or show it.

Today, say what you feel and speak what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment