Monday, May 21, 2012

Swelltide.

'Overslept,' though I don't need to be at work today at any particular time. Couldn't sleep last night. Couldn't get my mind to shut off. I'd had a few beers, which I am not supposed to have, and I didn't want to throw some sleeping medication on top of my bipolar medication on top of alcohol.

Coffee. coffee. coffee.

I need for work to pick up. School this fall and I could use a few months of working as much as I can to save as much money as I can. I am barely able to keep up with my bills, they way things are going right now. I have no faith that when school starts, my job now will work with me when it comes time for classes, finals, studying. The people in charge are petty, immature and vindictive. I think I will try to hold on to my current job. Just see how it goes. But, being tied to construction, which is by nature very unpredictable, it may not be for the best.

I guess I'll go put some clothes on now.


No comments:

Post a Comment