Monday, May 21, 2012

Swelltide.

I've been pushed to keep track of some things that might be a trigger to my moods. I've learned one today, I'm fairly sure.

I didn't have time to eat today, and didn't really think about it until I was at work, where I discovered that I've left my wallet at home. Finally scraped together a dollar in change and got myself a cheeseburger-- at two-thirty in the afternoon. Was feeling irritable, angry. Wanted to punch someone in the face. My phone kept going off. Traffic was too slow, it seemed to be taking forever to get anywhere.

If it had been any other day, I could have pulled over somewhere and had myself a quick nap. It isn't a cure, but I better after getting a little bit of sleep. I feel a little better now. After stuffing my face with cheese doodles and having two bananas when I came home. But, still irritable. Working on dinner, now.

Therapy on Thursday. Need to keep in mind; I need to go into with a set of goals. Show me how to cope. Teach me some ways to get to sleep. Meditation, or something. I need to get some things resolved. I need to feel like I'm getting somewhere. And, I still haven't called to let her know that my girlfriend will not be with me. I am such a slacker. But, it won't matter really. I'm paying the money. She might be a little disappointed but what can she do, really?

The girlfriend is right. I need to learn a few things for myself before we start working on the unit. Where I lack foresight, she has it in spades. Women's intuition, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment