Saturday, May 5, 2012

Swelltide.

Today marks the first full day of my life as a diagnosed manic-depressive. I hope to write about my living with bipolar disorder, and integrate those resources that I find useful. I haven't done much homework beyond those initial and sporadic web searches that were an attempt to understand what was going on.

I have started therapy. One session. A lot of things that I have discussed, merely touched on really, has me asking a lot of questions, but that I have no idea of what to do with-- or how to handle.

I have started medication, which I was hesitant to do.

Now, and in the next few days, I need to think about how much to write about here. How honest I want to be with the world when I have such a hard time being open and honest with myself. I want to understand and, maybe, help others understand.

Anyway, I'll leave the details for later. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment