Sunday, May 6, 2012

Swelltide.

Well, some things are beginning to make sense-- the irritability-- the moments of outright rage-- loving sleep-- isolating myself in a little room for hours on end-- wanting to put a fork through the eyes of everyone around me.

Last night, I was up until three in the morning. Just not tired-- again. I guess that I need to get used to it. The medication is supposed to help, but based on what I've read, could take a few weeks to take effect and still may not help all of the time.

I am looking forward to my the next visit with my counselor. Which is strange. I deal with everything by not dealing with anything. Talking is kind of new to me. We breezed through everything and preempted it all by saying that we'd talk about all later. Now, I have these thoughts that I haven't acknowledged since I was a teenager and I have no idea what to do with them. Family stuff. Anxiety stuff. Coping stuff. Being bullied as a kid. The typical woe-is-me deal.

Once I figure out the layout and template I hope to organize things a little better. Some links that I've found useful:


Web MD - Bipolar Disorder

Web Md - Bipolar Relationship Advice

PubMed - Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Support Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment