Monday, January 6, 2014

Swelltide.

Happy New Year. Though, it is already the sixth. A little late, but who cares really?

I have been away from the blog here for some time, which was somewhat purposeful on my part. I have spent a good deal of time doing my homework. Reading up on symptoms and risk-factors. Things to stay away from. Ways to lower stress. Trying to manage my moods.

And, I think I'm done with bipolar being a central part of my life. I don't want it to be the BIG thing anymore. I understand that it will always be there. I will struggle. I will have moments. I will have days... I just don't want it to be a big deal anymore.

Anyone who knows me well-- knows. I've done pretty well with, even when it makes me feel uncomfortable, talking about it. Explaining it. Dealing with it. If in a few months or a year or ten years I have a meltdown or an episode; I will deal with it.

I don't know where it puts this. The blog. Not that many people are reading anymore anyway. I will likely keep updating about my moods. Progress. Difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment