Sunday, January 12, 2014

Swelltide.

Class starts tomorrow and there nothing to be done. Nothing needing to be done. I am not anxious, or excited-- as I have been in the past. Seems to be just another thing, which is a welcome change.

Still no medication. I have signed up for the government health care, and was dismayed by the price of the supposed affordable health insurance. So, I will wait. I live in a state in which a republican governor has declined the expansion of Medicare/Medicaid. I will not be receiving any help from the state. What a frustrating ordeal the whole thing is. Inexcusable. I never wanted to be a 'burden' on the state, but neither was I ever counting on having to have health insurance.

I have been mildly low today. Forlorn. A little blue. Hope this improves by tomorrow. I would like to start the new semester on a good note.

No comments:

Post a Comment