Monday, January 27, 2014

Swelltide.

I am a little disappointed. Only a little.

Did my marketplace shopping for health care. My state has declined the expansion of Medicaid. Now that I'm back in school and not making a lot of money, I would qualify. If, medicaid wasn't reserved here for people with children. I was hopeful that I might be able to go back to the doc on a somewhat regular basis. To get back on my medication. Maybe see if there was something different that I could take. Something better.

The good news is, I don't have to pay a fine as the state isn't expanding. I actually see nothing wrong with this. The push for health care, which I feel like needs to happen, must be all or nothing. I fail to understand how we can afford to spend so much on bombs and cruiser ships, meanwhile there are people who are wanting at home. I know there are abuses in the system, but there always will be regardless of what system is in place. Anyway, the only solution as I see it-- everyone gets health care bought and paid for, or we go back to the way it was. Think on that, and try to keep in mind that the health of the public is sliding. Compared to nations in the world, the US is nowhere near the top concerning health care (and a lot of other things).

Stressed. A test of sorts tomorrow, and one on wed. We have no money, and bills are due. I need to go into work and it seems like they have some things that I could come in and take care of, but I need to study also.

No comments:

Post a Comment