Monday, March 3, 2014

Swelltide.

Coming out of a low that lasted the last few days. Told everyone I had a cold, again. I always think people want an explanation as to why I am reserved, or quiet. Not my usual self (what ever that is anymore). But, no. People don't really pay as much attention as we think they do. Or, want them to? Unless, of course, it is the job I'm talking about. They want to know everything. A doctor's note. A three page essay.

My sister and brother visited with the kids. We had dinner with my parents and I spent a good deal of time with the baby, which lifted my spirits a little.

Not going into work today. Which also lifts my spirits a little. Though, I am likely to be stuck at home while my girlfriend stays over for her job tonight. It is trying to snow and is supposed to get worse this afternoon.

It will be a video games, guitar and watch a movie kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment