Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Swelltide.

My life has gotten away from me. I don't blame anyone but myself.

I've wasted time. I've wallowed and bitched. I only half-heartedly attempt to get close to people, get to know people or reciprocate when the time comes. There will always be this distance between me an others-- and I'm not sure where it comes from.

More support would have been nice. I accept material support when what I want it emotional. I accept emotional support when what I want is material. It never is what I really want. Who am I kidding? I don't know what I want.

I know that I don't want to be a victim anymore. I know that I don't want to settle. I know that I can't remain stuck forever. I know that being unhappy all of the time will some day kill me, one way or another. I don't want to just be moody guy anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment