Monday, September 22, 2014

Swelltide.

I am nearly finished with the blog and nearly finished with a great many things...

Not sure why I am even writing.

I want for everything to be different. And, I can't change anything. I want to have been born to a different family. I wish I had been born to a family where education was important, and where wanting the best for your child was what was important. It isn't. It wasn't. I never was. I want to have been born into a family where family comes before something else.

Sometimes, when I watch television, and the kids grow up... go off to college.. the parents had saved for their collage. When I think of my friends, whose parents had saved for their education. When their parents had felt an obligation to their kids... The family gets together and eats together and the family is a unit.

It isn't always possible to do for yourself. It is, however, possible to do for those that came after...

I don't want to be a drain on society. I want to create. I want to inspire...

No comments:

Post a Comment