Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Swelltide.

Waiting, and bored. Getting her car inspected, and I am stuck in the waiting room. Morning T.V. talk-show and bad coffee.

I have been seriously worried about money the last couple of weeks. The girlfriend and I went to the dentist's a few weeks ago, paid out-of-pocket. Neither of us have insurance of any kind, and we can't really afford it. Learned that I need about four thousand dollars of work done. She tells me not to worry about it, but how can you not? I have student loans coming up because I've taken the semester off. We're talking about getting married and buying a house. Money, money and money... I have been working on a promotion at work. Again. It isn't likely to happen and I can't afford to waste any more of my time spinning my wheels and getting very little in return for all that I do. They haven't made me any promises. They never do. I am giving it a week and should I not hear anything more-- I'll be going after something which pays more (but that I will like less, probably.) I should have done it a long time ago.

No meds. Still. My last go at therapy was a bust. I am having these really intense bursts of emotion-- anger, frustration, anxiety; with little or no provocation. Proves to me how great that my girlfriend is, putting up with me all of the time. I can do nothing for it, or about it, now or any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment