Monday, May 28, 2012

Swelltide.

I didn't fill my prescription last week, before the holiday. So, I haven't taken medication the last few days. The upside, apparently, is that I've been getting sleep.

One quick google search of my medication and here is what I've found:

Lamictal and Insomia

I don't want to admit to my psychiatrist that I've gone a few days without medication. I am afraid that this could mean that I would have to start all over with the dosage. I don't want her to think that I'm not taking the condition seriously. I also don't want another medication added to the growing list of things that I need to take to be a fully functional human being.

When I fill the prescription, I'm going to have to do something. Not getting sleep. Not being able to stay asleep-- it isn't going to work. I can't continue to be late for work because I've slept through my alarm-- again. Summer is right around the corner, and when things pick up at work, I'm not going to be able to park and nap during lunch. I need sleep. On the medication, I'm not getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment