Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Swelltide.


I'm back to not getting sleep. Filled my prescription yesterday after work. Took my meds before bed, and it took me about two hours to fall asleep. Woke up a dozen or more times throughout the night. Woke up this morning, after hitting the snooze four times, feeling like I didn't get any sleep at all.

If living with bipolar means living the whole of my life taking medication, and taking medication means that I'm not often going to get a full night's sleep,  I am going to have to do something. I don't want more medication that I have to take. I don't want to have to take another pill because the medication I'm on keeps me awake-- but, I may have no choice.

I feel terrible for my girlfriend. Not only does she get to deal with me being a complete basket-case, she also gets to live with me keeping her up, and waking her up every night. Living with someone who is bipolar has got to feel like having bipolar yourself. No sleep. Grumpy. Irritable.

No work today, which is nice. Until my paycheck comes around. Always now, in the back of my mind, is school. This fall. I have no money saved up, am paying more in rent, have a car payment and a few credit card bills. I have no idea what to do. Normally, I would think of getting a second job, a night job, but I've had enough problems just finding a different job-- which is what led me, partially, to want to go back to school.

I've felt level today, which is nice. Tired, but level. It should be a good day for a nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment