Monday, July 30, 2012

Swelltide.

The disorganization of my job stresses me out. What a waste of a day that today was.

Everything could be so easy, and everything could go so smoothly if someone wanted them to. I am not really sure whose job such things is and I've been working at this same place for years. I understand that some things are out of my control and some things are better left alone. Pick your battles and all of that. Who would I be to to even mention any of this stuff at work. anyway? My life is a mess. I am one of the most disorganized people that I know.

I have still been irritable. Still been lethargic. Still feeling isolated.

I've been eating mostly junk. I haven't been sticking with a steady sleep schedule, as impractical as that is for me most of the time anyway. I haven't been getting much exercise. I am smoking too much. Add a little stress on top of it all, and my mood has not been surprising.

I must cancel or postpone therapy this week because of work. After missing the last week because my therapist was on vacation.

I have been thinking about seeking some kind of support from the university when I go this fall. Maybe going without therapy altogether and having meetings with a school therapist. I don't even know if it is realistic to expect that they have one. I don't want special treatment. But, it may be good for someone with the university know what is going on with me.

I'll be glad when the summer is over and I have started classes. When I stop anticipating, and things are really happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment