Monday, August 27, 2012

Swelltide.

Day one of classes today. Three science classes in one semester, all with labs. I am inching forward, slowly. Already, I am looking for the day when all of my requisites are out of the way and I can take those kinds of classes that interest me-- and serve me.

I feel like things are possible. I don't have complete confidence in myself, yet. I have forgotten nearly everything from when I was in school last-- eight years ago. I am much older than those people I am sitting in class with. I am probably going to be older than some of the professors. I would like to make some friends, to meet a few people. But, if it doesn't happen, it doesn't really matter. That isn't what I'm going to school for.

I did not sleep well last night. I fell asleep sometime around one in the morning, on the couch. It wasn't nerves so much as I just couldn't sleep. A long day, with little sleep.

I need to manage every free minute that I have. I need to refresh the math that I've forgotten. I need to study. I hope for no conflicts with work. If I can just get the time that I need to put in the time to study, I think that I will be okay. And, find some way to afford my medication without insurance.

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought of PAPS/Needy Meds? There are some good programs. http://www.needymeds.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, whoever you might be. I will check it out.

    I am always kind of surprised that people may be reading my blog. So, thanks for popping in!

    ReplyDelete